I have a special surprise for you on this Thursday morning--a Fresh Holiday Traditions post! Blogging sometimes has to take a backseat to life, so instead of getting an amazing project yesterday, you're getting a truly fantastic project today! MJ from Pars Caeli created these adorable Christmas Tree Party Hats with her kids, and I have to say, they blow me away! I want to make a whole bunch and make everyone wear them for the rest of the holiday season. They'd be perfect to make and wear at a crafty Christmas party or for a quiet afternoon of holiday crafting. We've had more snow days than we care to count this month, so we'll take all the kid-friendly Christmas projects we can get! Be sure to visit Pars Caeli for the complete directions.
Next week marks the end of our Fresh Holiday Traditions series! Check back for a great new tradition from Alexandra Hedin. Here are the posts we've had so far...
- Gratitude Journals from Lulu the Baker
- Pumpkin Pancakes from Classic Play
- Gratitude Star Garland from Pars Caeli
- Stamped Thank You Notes from Alexandra Hedin
- A December 1st Party from Lulu the Baker
- Painted Wrapping Paper from Classic Play
- Christmas Tree Party Hats from Pars Caeli
Remember to post pictures of your Fresh Holiday Traditions on Instagram with the tag #freshholidaytraditions!