Thursday, August 9, 2012

Garden Stake Party Favors

garden-stake-party-favor

I'm happy to share some exciting news with you today:  I'm a new contributor over on Celebrations At Home, a website with fabulous recipes, party themes, and other resources for all of your home entertaining needs! My first post over there is up! It's a quick tutorial on how to make these cute little garden stake party favors for your next shower or get-together! Visit Celebrations At Home for the full tutorial.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! We haven't talked for way too long, but I'm thrilled to see this. I'm still away from home, but popped in to get the lemonade cake recipe--my Magpie's been tellin' everybody about it--how long has it been? She's somethin' else. See you soon! Again--congrats on this--you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcelle! Call me when you get back into town and we'll get together. My kids were just saying, "You don't do dinner club anymore." :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...