Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In My Kitchen with Amber Rohrer

in-my-kitchen-show-pony

"In my kitchen, coffee is king, cupcakes are acceptable breakfast food, and there is never a shortage of homemade bread. I love to collect unique food items; black truffle salt, black lava sea salt, blood orange olive oil. There is always dry pasta, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, butter, and lots of cheese on hand. In my kitchen there is room for everyone, even if that means we are standing hip-to-hip, and everyone contributes to a meal."

- - - - -

Amber is a life long food lover, self taught cook, and is a self proclaimed mad crafter. She runs a personal + craft blog over at Show Pony, where she shares her life and her craftiness. Amber lives in Tampa, FL with her Husband, Jason, and their 5 dogs (Mauii, Arabella, Duke, Moto GP, and Valentine) + 1 cat (Tottenham Hotspur).

Amber and I kept signing up for the same Alt Summit online blogging workshops a few years ago, and have been friends ever since! She is such an encouraging and supportive friend! xoxo 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. ah! so cool Melissa! Thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me feature you, Amber!

      Delete
  2. I like the way she thinks;)!! Coffee and cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcakes for breakfast is always a good idea!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...