Friday, January 4, 2013

Avocado & Grapefruit Salad with Poppyseed Dressing

avocado-grapefruit-salad-1

To kick off our Month of Citrus, I have a luscious, mouth-watering...salad recipe? Yep, you heard me, we're starting off January with a salad. But don't worry--next week, we'll move on to baked goods. Just like your diet!

Michelle from 4 Men 1 Lady was sweet enough to ask me to write a recipe post for her Foodie Friday series, and she specified that it be fresh and good-for-you. Luckily, this delicious salad, full of avocado, grapefruit, and pomegranate seeds, and covered in a sweet and tangy poppyseed dressing, is as yummy as it is healthy! You can find the complete recipe in my post on Michelle's blog. Happy eating!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. looks great! I'll check it out, hopefully I can eat it with my weight watchers plan :) That might explain why i haven't visited in so long, :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lula! It is full of good things; I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to eat it.

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious! I'm such a big salad fan and always looks for fun ways to include fruits and veggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an FYI, I've seen this pinned all over Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...