Monday, January 21, 2013

Snowy Lemon Thumbprints

snowy-lemon-thumbprints-1


It has been extra cold and gloomy in our part of the country this month. I think that's why I love citrus at this time of year--it brings some much-needed sunshine into an otherwise stark and barren landscape. These Snowy Lemon Thumbprints are the perfect antidote to the midwinter hum-drums. They are sweet and tart, and taste like sunshine! To get the full recipe, visit my latest post for Best Friends For Frosting.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Lu---
    I am so proud of you. This blog is wonderful as are your recipes. Chloe is having a ball trying new things-- and sometimes simply reading it. We love you.
    Auntie Shelly&the girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you guys too! Thanks for being so supportive. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...